That person, who has reached unto the Qurb of Mushahida through the Marifat of Lord, he never ever undertakes Mujahida for a day even.
That is, all the Outward Practices (Amaal), entire Zikr and Fikr, all Inwardly practices (Amaal) and all Mujahida is revealed through Mushahida and (he) sees Ain-Ba-Ain. Masti, Sukr, Sehve, Qabz and Bast are even far and away of him and the Conscientiousness is granted to him also by virtue of the Jamiyat, Marifat and Qurb because due to the Wisaal of Lord, (his) eating is like Mujahida and dream is like Mushahida.
The Kaamil Qadiri fills his stomach by eating and drinking and eats beyond limit and in addition he remains in the Marifat of Ill-Allahu" and keeps his presence inside the Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam in his Muraqiba and dream.
The Beneficence and Fazal of this kind is the Grant of Lord and the Murshid-e-Kaamil is the Companion endowed with Taufeeq. He, in whose hand is the Key of the Tauheed of the Essence of the Name Allah, Tawajuh, Tafakkur, Tasarruf and Visualization; the lock of every house unto which, he attends to unlock gets unlocked and the chain of Haziraat starts.
The Murshid-e-Kaamil delivers the Seeker by one gaze,
The Seeker of God is human not a beast.
It is essential that the Seeker of Allah should possess ten calibers:
1. The Seeker should have deference (and be obedient).
2. The Seeker should be bashful (Ba-Haya).
3. The Seeker should possess Demand for God
4. The Seeker should be one, who discards desires of Nafs
5. The Seeker should give three divorces to all that, which distract from Allah
6. The Seeker should abide by the Murshid (with servitude)
7. The Seeker should not spare his life even on the Course of God and he should willingly spend money and possessions with gladness.
8. The Seeker of Allah should [always] observe silence and should not undertake any Inwardly and Outwardly practice without the permission of the Murshid.
First Prev 61 Next Last