ABOUT DROWNED (GHARQ) IN ZIKR, MURAQIBA AND DREAM AND TAJREED AND TAFREED (ETC.)
[O True-Seeker] Be informed [well] that Muraqiba and dream is the name of Drowning and losing self-consciousness. There are ten kinds of Muraqiba:
1. Muraqiba - the traveling for the sightseeing of Azal
2. Muraqiba - the traveling for the sightseeing of Abad
3. Muraqiba - the traveling in the journey on earth
4. Muraqiba - the traveling in the journey on heavens
5. Muraqiba - the traveling in the journey of getting honored in the Majlis of Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam
6. Muraqiba of the companionship with every Messenger of Allah
7. Muraqiba of the Majlis of the Dominant Aulia-Allah, that is, Hazrat Muhyiddeen Shaikh Abdul-Qadir-Jelaani Qaddas-Allahu Sirru-hul Aziz.
8. Muraqiba of shaking hand and meeting with every Momin Muslim
9. Muraqiba - of the traveling in the journey of seeing the spectacle of the Qalb, Nafs and Ruh, that is, the Muraqiba of Wujoodia.
10. Muraqiba of Wujoodia for traveling in the journey of seeing spectacle the Nafs, Qalb and Ruh - Muraqiba of the Taufeeq of Lord.
Muraqiba has also three more kinds. Muraqiba of the People of Khatraat of the reveries (and daydreamers) is other and the Muraqiba of the Matchless Ain of Jamaal (is other).
First the Muraqiba of Azal - Conqueror of the Gates! The Muraqiba against the Rival through which, the Satanic Waswaas of the Khannas are dispelled and by virtue of it, the Seeker and the Demander and the Demand reaches unto the Desires.
(Saying of the Holy Prophet of Allah Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam)
Muhabbat of Watan (native land) is the evidence of identification of the Eimaan
Here (the word) Watan means the Azal.
First Prev 33 Next Last Buy This Printed Book