?[SHOWMANSHIP OF SATAN]
[O True-Seeker!] [attentively] Listen! These hermits the Masters of Jalaal that you see, in Reality, are the Khud-Frosh the People of Riya, who pose themselves to be Saints and are the covered merchants of Satan who consider themselves in "Anaa" and regard themselves as People-of-Hazoor but [in Reality] they are apart from God.
[FIVE WAYS OF BECOMING THE MASTER OF HAZOORI]
So! Following are the five ways of getting the honor of the Hazoori of Noble Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam :
1. On earth, in dream by the People of Shariyat (Ahl e Shariyat)
2. During Muraqiba by the People of Tareeqat (Ahl e Tareeqat)
3. In Mukashifa by the People of Haqeeqat (Ahl e Haqeeqat).
4. And the People of Marifat (Ahl e Marifat) successfully enter the Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam from the Station of the Ruh Allah
5. And the Istaghraaq is always in the view of the Aashiqeen in trice. They always have the Station of Hazoori
The Station of Faqar is an unfathomable Ocean which is the Sidra-Tul-Muntaha the Station of the Ruh ul Ameen. Only the People of Deen can see this Haq-ul-Yaqeen Station.
[WHAT IS THE COURSE OF ISHQ?]
[O True-Seeker!] You must know that this Course of Ishq has not been mentioned in black and white in any Scripture of any Religion and People. It implies the Rabbul-Arbaab. Hence, when Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam returned after getting the honor of the Holy Ascension (Mi'raaj), first the Aashiqeen respectfully asked him that: "O Prophet of Allah! Did you see God?" Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam replied that: "Yes, I saw!"
Further his highness said that: "He, who saw me, it is as if he saw Allah".
First Prev 8 Next Last