Allah Almighty says: Allah is the Protecting Friend of those who believe. He brings them out of darkness into light (2:257)
[O True-Seeker!] Be informed that Faqeer is the one, who does chanted fervent prayer (Manajaat) and cries halloo (Nidaa). He is not wrong doer and the imbiber of alcohol. Thus, these five elements should not be in Faqeer:
1. Music-and-warble (Raag and Sarood), which is the base of Kuffaar that they use to sing and dance and play music before the idols.
2. Faqeer should not be untruthful (and should never tell a lie) because falsehood is the Darkness of Eimaan [that is, falsehood obliterates the Eimaan].
3. The taste of Nafs should not be in the Faqeer because it is the cause of the Darkness of heart [that is, heart turns black because of sensual pleasures].
4. The Faqeer should not use drugs or narcotics that create intoxication and drunkenness. As Allah Almighty says: O you who believe, draw not near unto prayer when you are drunken (4:43)
5. The Faqeer should be free of Bidat as it has the Wrath of Lord and the displeasure of his highness the Overlord of Worlds Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam.
O Bahu Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe! When you see that in spite of [all the above things], the Course of Faqar is not widened for the Seeker of Allah at all, then the Seeker should incline only towards the Zikr of Allah and should make the Holy Quran his guide. Same as one rides on a boat by himself in open sea, same as this, he should read all from the Holy Quran that he has remembered by heart upon riding on the grave of a Living-Hearted Faqeer, Ghaus or a Qutab. That grave will Drown him into the Tauheed of Lord like a ride of Burraaq, that has pace faster than electricity and [the Seeker] will reach at his desired thing or will deliver him in the Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam and now upon having reached there; he should solicit his highness the Overlord of Worlds - Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam and whatever order is received (there), he should keep steadfast (and persistent) on it.
First Prev 39 Next Last