1. Hilm (Forbearance): is composed of three letters of alphabet
2. Shara'a (the Code of Shariyat): is composed of three letters of alphabet
3. Faqar : it is also composed of three letters of alphabet
All these words collectively become fifteen letters of alphabet. All these, when are collected (by him), Jamiyat is gained. He cannot be called Faqeer, who has not all these qualities in him!
[Similarly] the following five things should be given up by a Faqeer:
1. Jahl (ignorance and stupidity)
2. Dunya (World)
3. The People of Dunya (World) or the Worldly People
5. Riya and Kufr
And from the Riya and Kufr takes birth the Rujuaat-e-Khalq and Musakharaat of the Creatures of Allah. This is the Station of Jama' Amoor. Therefore, the under-mentioned Muakalaat should be the guardians on the Faqeer:
1. Tawakul on Allah
2. Shariyat of the Holy Prophet of Allah Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam
3. The indigent and deprived is under the Protection of Allah.
4. The Murshid Arif-Bi-Allah
5. Hujjat (argument) of Paishwa e Kalaam Allah.
O Bahu Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe! What is Ilm? It is a well-wisher friend. And what is Murshid? He is the Guide of the Pathway. And what is the Marifat of the Zikr? It is the provisions of the journey in both the Worlds. And what is Faqar? It is the king that has no downfall. O Bahu Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe! Who is called Faqeer? Faqeer is he, who saves the people against the Outsider and washes them in the River of Wahdat same as the washer-man makes the unclean and impure clothes clean and pure! The Faqeer should be as the likeness of Hazrat Jarjees Alaihis-Salaam and the heart of this [Faqeer] should be in the conformity with this Saying of Allah Almighty:
Allah Almighty says: Allah has not assigned unto any man two hearts within his body (33:4)
[O Real-Seeker!] Lo! The Ulema are the Masters of advice (Sahib e Naseehat) and the Faqeers are the Masters of Affaire (Sahib e Fazeehat), who are always accounting for and doing the Muhaasba of their Nafs. The Faqeers are Shadow of Allah and are Laa-Yuhtaaj against the Outsiders of Allah and are the Masters of Wilayat.
1. Earning the Halaal livelihood and eating Halaal (lawful and allowed) and providing Halaal to family, parents, expending in the way of Allah from this Halaal provisions, and performing the Five Fundamental Elements of Islam. However, this is the Tawakul of the ordinary persons.
2. Tawakul of Second Degree is, breaking ties with the creation and making ties with the Creator. This degree is achieved because of the Tawajuh of the Murshid-e-Kaamil. The love for the world ends from the heart of the Seeker due to it and he, on entering the garden of Tawakul, removes all thorns of greed (grasping) and the Nifaaq.
3. The Seeker breaks ties with the entire creation, builds ties with the Creator, and becomes His Beloved, he always remains Immersed in the Remembrance of Lord, and Zikr-e-Khafi is gained by him that takes him to the Maratib of a Majzoob.
4. The Seeker after Immersing in the Noor of the Essence becomes eternally Absorbed in Noor and becomes Laa-Yuhtaaj after finding the Martaba of the godly (Ba-Khuda), the Waasil with Haq and the Absolute Noor. He is left with no want of anything or any dependency. This is the entirety of Tawakul that is the holy person of Lord of Worlds Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallamand is available to the Faqeers of his Ummat because of his means. Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam has said that: "Faqar is my pride and Faqar is from me [that is, it is my Sunnat]
(Expl. by Janab Dr. K. B. Naseem Rh.)
First Prev 38 Next Last Buy This Printed Book