Allah Almighty says: [as Hazrat Ibrahim Alaihis-Salaam said] "I have turned my face [after abandoning idols] to Him Who created the heavens and the earth, as One by nature upright and I am not of the idolaters (6:79)
And same like this, the Faqeers the Masters of Tasarruf are also of five kinds:
1. The Masters of Tasarruf the People of Shariyat (Ahl e Shariyat), who are the Ulema-e-Aamileen.
4. The Masters of Tasarruf the People of Marifat (Ahl e Marifat), who do not fulfill the desire of Nafs till their death and always keep it [badly] awaiting for it.
(Saying of the Holy Prophet of Allah Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam)
Wait is even harder than death.
5. The Masters of Tasarruf the People of Straight Path.
"The path of those whom you have favored. (1:6-7)
They are Waalis of the Wilayat and Guides of way of Hidayat and this is the most exalted and the highest Martaba of Faqeer.
Allah Almighty says: Lo! Allah is able to do all things (2:20)
Allah Almighty further says: Lo! Verily the friends of Allah are (those) on whom fear (comes) not, nor do they grieve. (10:62)
(Saying of Allah reported by the Holy Prophet of Allah Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam)
Lo! My Aulia (Friends) are under My Qabaa (cloak). None else identifies them besides Me.
In addition, five Nukaat are needed in one word for the Faqeer:
1. Ilm: is composed of three letters of alphabet.
2. Amal: is composed of three letters of alphabet
First Prev 37 Next Last