In this Muraqiba , the Mushahida of the phase, when the Zikr becomes (involuntarily) Current (as-initiated with effect), the zeal and Fervor of Lord ?is achieved, all the body and soul feels comfort and the tongue of each body hair becomes fluent (and elastic) through the Zikr of Allah. This Muraqiba is also from the Visualization of the Name Allah.
4. [The fourth Meem] is the Muraqiba of overall body in which, all the Haft-Andaam turn completely brightened through the Mushahida of the Noor of Zikr and [the Seeker] gains full control and power and ability over the Nafs and Satan so much so that as long as this Master of Muraqiba has not met with each and every Holy Prophet and Honorable Aulia-Allah in his respective Majlis , he does not come out of this Muraqiba. And this person, if performs, Muraqiba for thousands of times in the Inward and keeps his eyes shut for seventy years, then the Master of Haft-Andaam appears in the form of the Zikr of Allah within a second or within a period of one "say" of the Muraqiba and the Master of Muraqiba becomes all aware and then each and every form comes back inside the body.
The Masters of Muraqiba open some Maratib through the Visualization of Name Allah the Essence Hu and open the extremity of the four Zikr [Maratib] through the Name Hu and that person, who covers all of these following four kinds of Zikr , is called "Mehz Gharaq Fi Noor".
1. First Zikr is achieved through the Fikr of the Murshid-e-Kaamil
2. Second is the Zikr-e-Sultani by virtue of which, the Seeker comes out of desires of Nafs.
3. Third is Zikr-e-Qurbani by virtue of which, the Seeker gets independence from the Satanic Khatraat.
4. Fourth is Zikr-e-Khafi. In this, the Seeker always remains present inside the Majlis of Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam.
And that person, who does not find this Beneficence through this Muraqiba and the Zikr-e-Khafi , thus, his Muraqiba will be Outcast (and banished) and the Seeker will be carcass! The Dunya (World) is stuffed with the sensual Khatraat. The worldly person, whose heart is dark, such person cannot attain unto the Qurb of Lord ?even if that person is the Master of esteem and dignity in the world and is the Master of shrine and Khanqah! That person, whose eye is always focused on the Great Life to Come, his Nafs remains secure against the Outcast Satan and free and clean and pure against the Khatraat posed by Dunya (World). Such person possesses the virtues (and calibers) of nobility.
Allah is sufficient; everything other than Allah is just lust (and greed)!
First Prev 35 Next Last