(Saying of the Holy Prophet of Allah Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam)
Silence is the key of worship; Silence is abode of Heaven; Silence is the Mercy of Allah Almighty; Silence is a shield against [the mischief] of Satan; Silence is welfare for mankind; Silence is Sunnat (way) of the Prophets; Silence is the means of becoming free of people; Silence is a source to come closer to Secrets [of Allah Almighty]; Silence is a way of Drowning into [the Noor] of the Tauheed of Lord .
Silence deserves praise as it always keeps the Seeker in Hazoor and Mushahida. That person, who has such Silence, is called Lahooti (of the Lahoot). In Reality, the Silence is the name of leaving the human body and soul aside and getting Drowned into the Lamakaan and that Silence, which is not conformable to this, is cunningness which is a [net of] trap for Rujuaat-e-Khalq. Such a cunning silence is a plan of Satan and deception of the Nafs-e-Ammara.
[EMERGENCE OF BAD KHATRAAT IN HEART OF SAALIK ]
[Therefore] the Satan applies these seven (sneaking) tactics (in order to mislead and derail) the Arif-Bi-Allah Faqeer Wali-Allah person:
1. [The Seeker] adopts to exercise Silence but it is without his preoccupation with Allah Almighty that is, he does not become busy in the Zikr and Fikr.
2. [The Seeker] adopts recluse (and privacy) but remains away of Obligatory Prayers in Congregation or Sunnat
3. [The Seeker] accumulates too much Dunya (World) and remains a victim of this deceptive impression that whatever Dinar and Dram (or drachma) of Dunya (World) he possesses is all meant just for the welfare of the deserving, Dervish , Faqeer , widows, orphans, the poor and needy and other people and he is not storing all this wealth for the sake of his self. [However] all these things are Satanic guiles and excuses.
4. Satan, as fourth trickery, says the Seeker: "now your rank is many times higher than your Murshid even. You just look at your position!" In this way, the Satan shows him Satanic tricks and gets him disqualified (Salb) from the Court of his Murshid.
5. Fifth vocation of Satan is this that he causes him to do contrary to Ilm and the Ulema that he should go against the respectful Ulema and the Ilm [of Haq] by considering himself Muqarrib of God and the one, on him the code of Shariyat is not applicable.
First Prev 25 Next Last Buy This Printed Book