14. The Call of Invitation unto Vanity
15. The Call of Invitation unto Nifaaq
16. The Call of Invitation unto Backbiting
17. The Call of Invitation unto Shirk
18. The Call of Invitation unto Kufr
19. The Call of Invitation unto Ignorance
20. The Call of Invitation unto Invitation unto great lies [belying]
21. The Call of Invitation unto Suspicion and misgiving [ill conjecture without any reason]
22. The Call of Invitation unto Evil deeds
23. The Call of Invitation unto Devilish Anger
24. The Call of Invitation unto the avarice.
That person, in him are found (the above mentioned) things, his Ruh is included amongst those very people, who inclined unto Calls of Satan.
(Saying of the Holy Prophet of Allah Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam)
Allah Almighty is same in His Splendor as He had ever been.
Allah Almighty says: the devil promises you destitution and enjoins on you lewdness (2:268)
Those people, who followed and copied Satan, they achieved the ranks of world and were known as the Favorite people of Dunya (World) and they Drowned into Dunya (World), they were all the ninety percent of the Spirits. The remaining ten percent portion (of Spirits) that kept standing in front of Allah Almighty, were Addressed by Allah Almighty with His Condescension (with complaisance) and Favor that: O Arwah (Spirits)! Beseech Me that which you want that I should grant! Ninety percent of (the remaining ten percent) Arwah (Spirits) said: We beseech Yourself from You! Thence Allah Almighty showed to them unto His Right Side the Eden of Eternity and the Houries and Palaces of Heaven and the bounties thereof decorated in extremely nice way. Of these, ninety percent (out of the said ten percent remaining spirits) went towards the Garden. First of all the Arwah (Spirits) of the Muttaqeen entered the Garden. They gave a Call of Invitation unto righteousness in a sweet voice. Upon hearing the Call for Invitation unto Taqwa, all the Muttaqeen went inside the Garden and started full abidance upon the Shariyat of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam like the Ulema (Scholars), Faazil, Aamileen, Muttaqeen and the heedful. And that one percent (of the ninety percent of the balance ten percent Arwah of all Spirits) that still kept standing face to face (of Allah) were those people, to whose ears neither the Call of Invitation unto Uqba had reached nor had the heard the Call of Invitation unto Dunya (World) [that is, those, who neither paid heed unto world nor to the Uqba].
First Prev 71 Next Last