And those Aulia-Allah Faqeer, who take the Exercise of the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat); they always remain honored with the Hazoori of the Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam.
SHARAH OF EXTRAORDINARY SPECIAL MAJLIS OF THE HOLY PROPHET OF ALLAH HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAL ALLAHU ALAIHE WA AA-LEHEE WA-SALLAM
Seven signs are of the Extraordinary Special Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam:
1. First is this that: from the blessed body of Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam, who is the Secret of Mysteries of God, comes sweet smell superior even to the Kastoori (fragrance got from the musk deer). Since there was no Nafs-e-Ammara in the blessed body of Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam, therefore, there were absolutely no avarice, lust, greed and desire (in him) and (his highness) used to always remain Drowned in Fanaa-Fi-Allah (Destruction in Allah). His highness had not come into being through the drop of semen (but instead his birth is matchless without a parallel). The Wahi (Divine Revelation) of Jibraaeel (Gabriel) Alaihis-Salaam had presented a fruit of the Tree of Noor to Hazrat Bibi Aamina Radhi-ya-Allahu Ta-aala Anha by virtue of which, the sweet fragrance produced from the entire blessed body of Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam.
2. Second: heart becomes Ghani in Outward as well as Inward.
3. Third: every word that is said, he says in the light of the Authentic Text and Hadis
4. Fourth: wears the raiment of Shariyat (exoteric practice of Islamic Code).
5. Fifth: declares Sunnat-Wal-Jamaat essential
6. Sixth: gives benefit to the Muslims and keeps none parallel in his benevolence
7. Seventh: apparently, (he) talks with people but Inwardly he remains Absorbed in Fanaa-Fi-Allah (Destruction in Allah).
O Bahu Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe! He, whose eye of heart turns bright through the Noor of the Hazoor,
The Hazoori of the Prophet Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam is achieved by him and vanity does not last in him,
He beholds the blessed face of the Holy Prophet Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam with Hazoori,
And becomes Fanaa-Fi-Allah (Destroyed in Allah) after achieving Hazoori,
First Prev 49 Next Last Buy This Printed Book