[O Real-Seeker!] Be informed that person, who submits his request for some worldly or religious matter in the Hazoor of his highness the Overlord of Worlds - Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam in the Inward and the exalted order by his highness has been issued and at that most auspicious hour, the Holy Companions Radhi-ya-Allahu Ta-aala Anhum also pray for the good and if despite this that task does not go expedient in the Outward, then do you know what Hikmat is in it? The Hikmat here is this that that Seeker of Allah has himself not reached unto that ultimate Martaba; he is still progressing in Martaba; still some problems are to him in the demand. He will (ultimately) become prosperous with the Inwardly blessing according to the request. Blessed be the progress of such degrees of the Qurb to him! If the Seeker is Jaahil or that the Seeker demands for the carrion carcass Dunya (World), then this incompetent is driven out of the special Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam or that he is thrown down from the higher Martaba but he, whose, Outward and Inward is one, that is the very Station of him, he does not progress in the Martaba. That person, who enters Tauheed, on him, is revealed the Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam.
[O True-Seeker!] Be enlightened that the second Special Majlis is held at Nine Stations, which with respect to Maratib, ends on the Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam:
1. The Station of Azal
2. The Station of Abad
3. The Harem of the Blessed Tomb in the Illuminated city of Medina
4. The Array (row) of the Mount of Arafat or entering inside it, where the Hajj (Muslim Pilgrimage) of the Haji (the Pilgrim of the Hajj) are given Acceptance.
5. On the Arsh
6. The Station of Qaab-O-Qosain (53:9)
7. The Station of Paradise; that person, who eats or drinks something at this Station, he never comes under influence of hunger, thirst and slumber for his entire life!
8. The Station of the Hauz e Kausar (Pool of Abundance); that person, who drinks the Sharab-e-Taihura [Pure drink (76:21)] through the blessed hand of Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam, his body becomes Pure and the Martaba of the Tark, Tawakul, Tauheed and Tajreed, Tafreed and Taufeeq of Lord comes to his share.
First Prev 46 Next Last