IN DESCRIPTION OF MAJLIS OF MUHAMMAD SAL ALLAHU ALAIHE WA AA-LEHEE WA-SALLAM
[O Real-Seeker!] Be informed that the way of entering the Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam is this that: when the Seeker of Allah writes the Naqsh (imprint) of the Visual of the Name Allah on his heart by exercise and the Naqsh becomes rightfully stationary and stable on his heart correctly and the Name Allah become clearly visible in the Inward written on heart then, across it, the flames of the Anwaar of the Tajalliyaat of Lord start emanating like light of the sun at the time of its rise on the day break. Through this light the dusk of the false carnal and devilish night, darkness and blackness go away from the heart. At this time, the Murshid should ask the Seeker that he should see the Name Allah around his heart through Inwardly Tafakkur and Visualization and tell the Murshid what does he see inside that. If the Seeker Drowns in the Inward upon seeing and remains conscious in the Inward and says that there is an extremely vast and immense plain flied of the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat) without an end around his heart; in that field is a tomblike dome on whose door is written Laaa-Ilaaha Ill-Allahu Muhammad-ur-Rasoolu-Allah (Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam). When the Seeker of Allah reads the Name Allah, the Name Allah unlocks this lock as the key of the Kalimah-e-Tayyeb. When the Seeker enters inside this tomblike dome, a special extraordinary Majlis is seen by him. In this Majlis the Zikr Azkaar of the Holy Quran, Authentic Text and Hadis is done. Thus, this Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam is available at Seven Stations:
1. First Station is the Azal,
2. Second Station is the Abad,
3. Third Station is World. Moreover (Majlis is available also at) four Stations: First Station is the Harem of Medina (the blessed Tomb of the Holy Prophet), Second Station is the Harem of Ka'ba Tu Allah,
4. Third Station is above the heavens and
5. the Majlis of Hazoori is seen over the Greatest Arsh and
6. Fourth Station is inside the Deep Ocean which is called the Ocean of Absolute Tauheed (Tauheed-e-Mutliq). In this Ocean, the matchless Noor of the Marifat of Lord waves and tides.
7. Besides these Stations, the Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam is also held at the Lamakaan no likeness of which is possible and its similitude is not available at any Station.
First Prev 44 Next Last Buy This Printed Book