O dear! The Zikr does not prove on the Zaakir [that is, the human being cannot be called Zaakir till that time] he holds the Key of Zikr in his hand and the Key of Zikr is the Visualization of the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat). So much Zikr unlocks by this Key that cannot be estimated: all hairs that he has on his body, individually show so much mystique and emotion in the Zikr of Allah that the flesh and hide, veins, marrow and bones all start saying Allah Hu Allah Hu! These Maratib are of that person, who keeps the Visualization of the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat) that the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat) has pervaded all throughout his kernel and hide (Hama-Ost Dar-Maghaz-O-Post).
Further, (he) cannot be called Zaakir in absence of [the following] four signs:
1. First, the Zaakir should be Drowned into the Mushahida of the Fanaa-Fi-Allah (Destruction in Allah).
2. Second, he should have the [Unremitting] Hazoori in the Majlis of Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam.
3. Third, he should have totally cut off his ties with all that, which distract from Allah.
4. Fourth, he should have reached unto the Martaba of the Baqaa-Bi-Allah (Rebirth with Allah).
All these four Maratib are related with the following four Azkaar:
1. The Zikr-e-Khafi Ain-Ayani, the Nafs the possessor of this Zikr is mortal.
2. The Zikr-e-Sultani, comfort is obtained by the Ruh through this.
3. The Zikr-e-Qurbani, life is got by the Qalb by this.
4. The Zikr the Aggregate (Majmoo) of Ilm the Zikr of the Hayyu Qayyum, through this the Secrets and Mysteries of Lord are revealed, the Mushahida of the Rabubiyat of the Beneficent is done. How its account can be written!
That person, who becomes crazy and unconscious because of Zikr, touch his body. If his body feels hotter that fire, you should conclude that he is Drowned into the Mushahida of the Marifat of Ill-Allahu" in the likeness of a spark of fire. If his body is cold, and is, so much cold that it is colder than chilled water same like dead bodies, it should be understood from this that he is honored with the Majlis of the Holy Messengers (of Allah) Alaihimus-Salaam and Aulia-Allah Rahmatu-Allah Ta'ala Alaihim. Hence, these Maratib are of the Tauheed. That person, whose body is neither hot nor is cold and he takes sighs and shouts and weeps, it is understood from this that he is of the Ahl e Taqleed (People of Taqleed).
[O True-Seeker!] Lo! When the Qalb starts moving, the Master-of-Qalb sees that Naqsh (Impression) of the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat) on the head of the Qalb clearly through the Visualization of the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat) across each and every letter of alphabet, the Noor emanates like flames (bright) like sun.
ABOUT HAMA-OST: There are two sects of the Sufis: one is Hama-Ost (Wahdat ul Shahood) and second is the Wahdat-al-Wujood. Both Hazrat Sultan Bahu Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe and Allama Muhammad Iqbal like Hama-Ost or the Wahdat al Shahood.
First Prev 14 Next Last Buy This Printed Book