3. The Ninety Nine Beautiful (Holy) Names of Allah Almighty
4. The Kalimah-e-Tayyeb (Laaa-Ilaaha Ill-Allahu Muhammad-ur-Rasoolu-Allah/there is none worthy of worship except Allah; Muhammad is the Prophet of Allah) (Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam)
5. The Assalaat (Prayers)
6. Entering the Harem of Inviolable Place of Worship of Ka'ba Tu Allah
7. Paying Pilgrimage on the Blessed Tomb of Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam
8. Circling around the Field of Lamakaan that is, around one's heart.
That person, who comes out of the Six-Dimensions (Sash Jehaat) with Istaghraaq by Mashq-e-Wujoodia by utilizing all these Eight Ilm for the sake of Didaar and enters the Lahoot-Lamakaan, That Matchless with no parallel cannot be the shape of any likeness and whatever the Authentic Text, Hadis and Verses of the Holy Quran he reads in the Hazoori, all stays remembered by him. These Maratib are of that person, who has done Die-before-death
With the Exercise, the Didaar of God is the ascension,
In the Exercise, the Liqaa of Wahdat is realized.
The account of Didaar of Lord and abiding by the laws of the Words (of Revelation) of Allah Almighty, that is, the Quran Majeed is admissible. You be enlightened that Both-the-Worlds are within the scope (Tee) of the Holy Quran and the Holy Quran, Hadis and the Authentic Text fall in the cover (Tee) of the Surah Al Fatihah and the Surah Al Fatihah is in the cover (Tee) of the Bismillahof Tasmiya and the Bismillah is in the cover (Tee) of the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat)!
You should hide the Name Allah inside your body,
As the letter Alif () is invisible inside the Bismillah
**[originally the words were Bi Ism Allah but with the passage of time the letter "Alif" was omitted in writing as a common practice and it became Bismillah instead. So, the letter Alif is now invisible]**
And the Name Allah is in the cover (Tee) of the Kalimah-e-Tayyeband Kalimah-e-Tayyeb is in the cover (Tee) of the Noor of Eimaan and the Eimaan is in the cover (Tee) of Mastoor (inscribed) and is Marqoom (inscribed) Writing is inside the Qalb.
First Prev 17 Next Last Buy This Printed Book