In his Tasarruf and disposal are the entire invisible treasures of Lord. He effortlessly gets the Inayat (favor), Hidayat, Wilayat and Ghanayat. His heart is Ghani. He has Unremitting (and permanent) Hazoori of the Majlis of the Overlord of Cosmos - Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam. What will the unblessed people understand the Maratib of Qadiri!
The Faqeer should be identified by [having the following] seven kinds of Gazes:
1. First gaze: That Faqeer, who has the Qurb of Lord, like the Faqeer Qadiri [the Mureed of Hazrat Mahboob e Subhaani Qutab e Rabbani Pir Dastgeer Hazrat Ghaus ul Azam Shah Meeran Muhyiddeen Shaikh Abdul-Qadir-Jelaani Qaddas-Allahu Sirru-hul Aziz ], who is the sovereign lord of the east to west. Hence, he gets such a kind of Ghanayat through Hidayat that he does not even bother to gaze upon the Kingdom-of-Solomon. He, who possess such a gaze, remains (all) present (all) seer under the gaze of Allah such that his single Gaze-of-Kimiya transforms the copper of the Dead Heart into the pure gold!
2. Second gaze: If he throws his Gaze upon a Kaafir, he will become Muslim at the spot (and hence) he will start saying Laaa-Ilaaha Ill-Allahu Muhammad-ur-Rasoolu-Allah Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam .
3. Third gaze: If uses his gaze for an Aalim, he takes away the Ilm from his bosom is such a way that the Aalim forgets Ilm for his entire life! [In addition, if he Gazes upon with goodness], he reveals the Inwardly Ilm and the Marifat of Lord in such a way that he shows the Fourteen Formal Uloom on the backside of his fingernail!
4. Fourth gaze: If he throws his Gaze upon a Jaahil, Kashf opens on him. He will command over the entire Ilm and Uloom and will dominate over the Ulema of Ilm-of-Outward. Every written record of Ilm will become clear on him.
5. Fifth gaze: if he raises his eyes to cast his Gaze upon a hypocrite, he will say good-bye to Nifaaq, his heart will become clean, or his heart becomes crazy [in the Ishq of God]. His Nafs attains unto the Absolute Fanaa.
6. Sixth gaze: If he Looks upon an indigent person, he will make him Ghani (Rich). Moreover, in case he throws his Gaze upon a Ghani (Rich) with Absorption, Coercion and Displeasure, he will cause him to become such a destitute one that has no cloth to cover his body nor has he food for his stomach.
First Prev 79 Next Last