The writer of this book (Faqeer Bahu Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe) says that Murshid should not attend unto the Seeker of Haq without the rule (and principle) of Tawajuh. When the Murshid-e-Kaamil wills that he should get the Seeker covered (Tee) every Station with Tawajuh by Tawajuh then he, first, brings the visage of the Seeker into his Tasarruf of the Visualization and Destroys (it) inside the Nafi of the Laaa-Ilaaha. When the visage of the Nafs of the Seeker has Destroyed inside the Nafi of the Laaa-Ilaaha, he then takes the visage of the Seeker unto the Asbaat of Ill-Allahu" by bringing it into the Tasarruf of the Visualization by virtue of which, the Qalb and Ruh of the Seeker become living. The Inwardly lid of the five senses opens and the bad qualities are nullified and nothing remains hidden and covered from the Seeker of Allah. He always remains [Immersed] in the Marifat of Lord. Thenceforth, [the Murshid-e-Kaamil] takes the visage of the Seeker, after bringing it into the Tasarruf by Tawajuh, unto the Majlis of-Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam. He gets him awarded by the Mansib (office) by getting him honored with Hazoori by virtue of which the Seeker becomes Laa-Yuhtaaj. He remains not needy of anyone. However, the original Tawajuh is this that hundreds of the Stations of the Zikr and from each of this Station many hundred thousand rather countless [Stations] should shower like drops of rain within just one moment! The Station (of perfection) of the Murshid-e-Kaamil is this that he gets (the Seeker) travelled through every Station of these Stations with peace and transcends (the Seeker) away of every kind of sensual and devilish problems and sufferings and (the Seeker) reaches unto the Station of "whosoever entered in it [Khana-e-Kaba] is safe (3:97). The meanings of Tawajuh are also these that every affair should bring in forth by removing all the curtain halting in-between. Thus, should be able to see the countenance of each other and the Mushahida should be endowed with Mushahida!
There are three kinds of Tawajuh:
1. The Tawajuh of the Effeminate (bisexual), which is employed for the sake of acquisition of Dunya (World)
2. The Tawajuh of the Feminine, which is employed for having the Uqba
3. The Tawajuh of the Masculine, which the Mard Seeker employs for the sake of his the Most High and the Superior Most Lord
(Saying of the Holy Prophet of Allah Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam)
ABOUT THE ZIKR OF Kalimah-e-Tayyeb (AND NAFI AND ASBAAT):
1. Through Laaa-Ilaaha, Nafi is realized. This Nafi is completely for all that, which is besides Allah.
2. Through the Ill-Allahu, the Faqeer is Drowned in the Wahdat and attains the Marifat of Ill-Allahu. With it, the Noori body gets that ability of flight that cannot be explained in words. He meets the Roohani by this.
3. Through 'Muhammad-ur-Rasoolu-Allah (Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam is the Prophet of Allah) is achieved the Hazoori of the Holy Prophet Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam which is the entirety (and perfection) of the Faqar.
However, just verbal recitation of the Kalimah-e-Tayyeb, like a parrot, grants nothing except Sawaab as long as a Master of Kalimah-e-Tayyeb does not get the Seeker read it and does not tell him its Depth because he, who recites it with the Depth, reaches unto the highest degrees and gains this supreme blessing and thenceforth he does not say it through tongue but hears its recital from his Qalb. Hazrat Sultan ul Arifeen Hazrat Sultan Bahu Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe has said in his Punjabi couplets that there is no better elixir for heart than the Kalimah-e-Tayyeb. Only the Kalimah e Tayyeb is the most effective balm for the heart. The Kalimah-e-Tayyeb removes the corrosion of polytheism, Kufr, greed, desire, grudge, and vanity and jealousy etcetera from the heart and washes the pollution of the filth of Dunya (World) from heart. On the Day of Judgment, the Zikr of Kalimah-e-Tayyeb will be diamonds and rubies and jewels and the Kalimah-e-Tayyeb is the outlet of Marifat in the heart of the Arif, which has all balms and cures. O Bahu! Here and there, in both the worlds, just the Kalimah-e-Tayyeb is the whole world. (Explanation by Dr. K. B. Naseem Rh.).
First Prev 11 Next Last Buy This Printed Book