There are four signs of the Master of Zikr-e-Qalbi (Sahib e Zikr-e-Qalbi):
1. Every night he is present in the vision of the Majlis of the Holy Prophet of Allah Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam.
2. He observes Tawakul with Laaa-Ilaaha Ill-Allahu
3. He is that Faqeer, who is Fanaa-Fi-Allah
4. He is the one, who has been abstaining from the company of the carrion and stinky People of Dunya (World).
That person, who is not endowed with above four qualities, his Zikr-e-Qalbi is not revealed unto him. Although his heart apparently "moves" but why does it raise (volume of) voice with the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat) while moving? It is found that: his heart cries in its Demand for the Dram (or drachma) of Dunya (World) and commemorates the name of "Allah". This Qalb, [in reality], keeps the Demand for Dunya (World) and is deprived of the Marifat of Haq. Same as tongue is a piece of flesh, the heart is also a piece of meat. Such Qalb is totally useless.
They exercise Habs-e-Damm with the hallucination of Damm,
They cordially like the money and Dram (or drachma) of Dunya (World),
He, who keeps friendship with Dunya (World) and its pomp,
He has no information of God and the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam!
(Saying of the Holy Prophet of Allah Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam)
World is a cultivation field for the Next World.
1. Earning the Halaal livelihood and eating Halaal (lawful and allowed) and providing Halaal to family, parents, expending in the way of Allah from this Halaal provisions, and performing the Five Fundamental Elements of Islam. However, this is the Tawakul of the ordinary persons.
2. Tawakul of Second Degree is, breaking ties with the creation and making ties with the Creator. This degree is achieved because of the Tawajuh of the Murshid-e-Kaamil. The love for the world ends from the heart of the Seeker due to it and he, on entering the garden of Tawakul, removes all thorns of greed (grasping) and the Nifaaq.
3. The Seeker breaks ties with the entire creation, builds ties with the Creator, and becomes His Beloved, he always remains Immersed in the Remembrance of Lord, and Zikr-e-Khafi is gained by him that takes him to the Maratib of a Majzoob.
4. The Seeker after Immersing in the Noor of the Essence becomes eternally Absorbed in Noor and becomes Laa-Yuhtaaj after finding the Martaba of the godly (Ba-Khuda), the Waasil with Haq and the Absolute Noor. He is left with no want of anything or any dependency. This is the entirety of Tawakul that is the holy person of Lord of Worlds Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallamand is available to the Faqeers of his Ummat because of his means. Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam has said that: "Faqar is my pride and Faqar is from me [that is, it is my Sunnat]
(Expl. by Janab Dr. K. B. Naseem Rh.)
First Prev 33 Next Last Buy This Printed Book