1. It is essential that Dervish should remain vigilant at the time of eating food because the morsel is the likeness of a seed in the soil of the matrix of human body, which when will be sown in ignorance, Jamiyat will not be gained no matter even if that morsel is of Halaal.
2. O the capricious! The comfort of Dunya (World) is temporary like the flash of lightening and its Liking is transitory like the darkness of a black cloud. Neither gains from its bounties should be loved nor should one grieve at its hardships. Wise is he, who keeps away of animosity. His abstinence, ability, and glory should be more than the enemy should. The bravery and valor of the daring ones is realized on the day of battle; and the honesty of trustees on the day of the transaction; the faithfulness of woman and children on the day of indigence and the reality of friends on the day of misfortune??..!
3. O wise dear! Just glace at the buried people (People of Graves) in the cemetery for a while and come to aware of their conditions. You will also have to come here after a few days. You should therefore get the Marifat and Wisaal of Lord because time is like a sharp cutting sword. Take this short span of life as a booty. If you get benefit from it, it will be better because you are a mortal being and every mortal being will have to taste death.
4. Dervish! The Secret of Dervish-hood is Silence. He, who says that, which is besides Haq, his word is not nice; and that, which is Haq, it is beyond the scope of text.
5. The Master of Sagacity and Aqal-e-Kull (universal wisdom) is he, who first identifies the troubles of Nafs and their identification is opposing the Nafs and keeping against the Nafs means sheer warding off evil for Allah Almighty as Allah Almighty says: The noblest among you, in the sight of Allah, is the best in conduct (49:13)
6. Faqeer-Fi-Allah is that person, who is Emir over his Nafs by the Auspiciousness (and blessing) of the Holy Quran. That person, who does not crush the desires of his Nafs under his feet and does not drive his Nafs like a horse, for him is impossible to reach unto these Inwardly Stations no matter even if he spends all his life in exercising Riyazat.
Allah Almighty says: and restrained his soul from greed. Lo! The Garden will be his home (79:40-41)
(Saying of the Holy Prophet of Allah Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam)
That person, who identified his Nafs, identified his Sustainer.
7. Identification of Nafs is achieved by Taufeeq of Lord and the identification of the Sustainer is accomplished through Marifat of Allah and the light and clarity of the way.
8. A Jaahil Murshid uses to be the Mureed of Satan whereas an Aalim Murshid is like Hazrat Bayazid Bastami Rahmatullah Alaihi.
9. That person, who sets his step in Faqar, it is necessary for him that he should test himself in the Ilm-of-Outward (Outwardly Ilm) and Ilm-of-Inward because if a Jaahil person will start Faqar, he will face Rigat and will ultimately become mad and Kaafir with distress and madness and his heart will be made Salb (divested and disqualified).
10. You are aware that some Faqeers are those, who do not care for anything. They own the awarded treasures and Tassaruf of the entire universe. However, some Faqeers lack Jamiyat who wander here and there hopelessly for the sake of a bit of bread. Both the Indigent and the Ghani Faqeers read the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat). When there is no variance in Name Allah then what is the cause that one remains poor but the other becomes Ghani (rich in benevolence)? The reason is this that he, who knows the honor, dignity and worth of Name Allah, the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat) takes him unto the Martaba of honor, dignity and merit and he, who does not pay respect to the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat), he remains a victim of poverty and hunger. The Ulema face same situation with Ilm. He, who is the Real Aalim, he has the Taufeeq of every kind.
11. In the eyes of Faqeer, the People of Dunya (world) are indigent and in the eyes of the People of Dunya (World), Faqeers are poor but the Reality is this that the Faqeer possesses Tassaruf on all treasures of world but because of Istaghna (self-sufficiency), he does not gaze upon them.
First 1 Next Last Buy This Printed Book